15 మే 2010

I miss You All my dear friends.........

Hi friends.....
I hate the farewell day just because we all are dispersing from each other after doing lot of things together for four years.
And i love this day just because it brought all of us together once again.
Here in these four years we bunked the college, we danced, we played and we studied together, enjoyed a lot but till today i didn't think that a day will come on which all of us have to depart from each other, but the day came.
I hope we will be in contact as long as possible. Some are going abroad for higher studies, some doing higher studies in India and some are going for jobs..to fulfill their dreams and their parents wishes.
All the BEST of luck to one & all.
Have a rocking life ahead.
Don't forget that I am one of your well wisher.


Yours lovingly,
Viswanath (LVR)

----Dedicated to all my BTECH friends and classmates

కామెంట్‌లు లేవు:

కామెంట్‌ను పోస్ట్ చేయండి