15 జూన్ 2011

I found the truth for what I am searching

I found the truth for what I am searching
I entered the park when gates were open.
I am feeling lonely though I'm not alone
searching for something which I don't know even
the kids are playing around me with lot of enthusiasm
I didn't even seeing the girls in-front of me, they are smiling with lot of happiness.
My friends were talking to me continuously.
I was walking like a turtle on the grass, but I was like rabbit in my mind.
the couple was complaining on my walk,
but I was on my way to find out what I want.
Paused myself for a moment when I find a tree foot away from me,
but it couldn't stop my journey towards the truth.
At-last I reached the wall beside which, a cat and dog were playing like siblings.
I found the truth with my eyes wide open.
And I realize the love between them.
I questioned myself why we are fighting among ourselves though we are from same mankind,
when two enemy animal kinds are loving each other.

కామెంట్‌లు లేవు:

కామెంట్‌ను పోస్ట్ చేయండి